your content here
Beoordelingen en recensies
With "Bull Nose" connection with G5/8 (22mm) thread. Mostly used on medical oxyegen bottles in countries like EU, UK, Australia and New Zeeland.
1. Medical Oxygen cylinder use
2. Aluminum body with brass high pressure chamber
3. 3000 psi maximum inlet pressure 50psi outlet pressure
4. Flow range: 1; 2; 4; 6; 8; 10; 12; 15; 18; 20; 25 LPM
5. Thread connection G5/8
6. Internal relief valve
7. Hose barb outlet 4 - 7mm hose
8. Piston design regulator
9. Sintered bronze inlet filter for longer service life
10. Easy to read flow rate window
11. Pressure gauge to measure residual pressure in oxygen cylinder
The Oxygen Regulator is designed to reduce the pressure and control the flow of oxygen from an oxygen cylinder or tank.
An oxygen flow control regulator is a pressure-reducing device, which lowers the oxygen pressure from a cylinder to levels, which can be safely used by the patient. Oxygen Regulators are intended for the administration of oxygen to patients who need increased oxygen levels to improve their breathing conditions
This oxygen regulator uses an advanced, patented Intelliflo disc to regulate oxygen flow down to 1/32 LPM with very tight tolerances. It features a brass core, skidproof knob and body that won't peel flake or wear off. All metal anodized aluminum construction is more durable and will not rust, plus the gauge protector helps prevent damage.