For filling your 2 gas bottles with a Shell connection (G.5. G1.2) with left-hand thread. Ideal for in your camper or caravan. LPG pipe length to be used up to a maximum of 4 meters (to be shortened as desired).
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Attention!||Have this Product installed by an authorized specialist!|
|Right of Withdrawal||When connecting (Electric, Gas or coolant) to this product, the right of withdrawal expires.|
|Downloads||Manuals and Documentation - See bottom of this page.|
|Related Products||See bottom of this page|
|Shipping Cost||Calculated at Checkout|
For filling of two gas bottles with a Shell connection (G.5. G1.2) with left-hand thread. Ideal for in your camper or caravan. Thermoplastic LPG pipe length to be used up to a maximum of 4 meters (to be shortened as desired).
This filling set with outer filler can be connected to two gas bottles with a SHELL connection (also called G.5. G1.2) with left-hand thread, so that you can safely fill your gas bottle. (Only use gas bottles with 80% fill protection).
Bottle Connection: EN15252: G.12 (with rubber seat) = W21.8 x 1/14 (M22) Left thread (SHELL)
The filling connection (W21,8 Filler) is standard equipped with the supplied Bayonet filling nipple. This allows you to fill in the Netherlands / UK. You can connect optional foreign filler nipples with W21.8 thread to the flat filler.
- Filling connection Type W21,8 with outlet 8mm crimp coupling
- Bajonet fill adapter W21,8mm + connection for other adapters
- 4x Terminal coupling LPG pipe 8mm crimp (2x Straight + 2 x Angular)
- 4 Meter Thremoplastic LPG pipe (to be shortened as desired)
- 5x pipe bracket
- 2x SHELL coupling (left thread) with 8mm crimp coupling
Outer diameter plastic pipe: ≈ Ø12,5 mm
Inner diameter plastic pipe: ≈ Ø6,5 mm
Please note that in some countries (Italy and a number of former Eastern Block countries) selfservice LPG refueling is not permitted. This may only be done by the authorized personnel at the gas station. Ask for the rules of each country where you want to refuel.
General safety advice for LPG:
- Always keep the gas bottle upright.
- Do not drop the gas bottle from your vehicle as it may damage the bottle or the couplings.
- Do not store the gas bottle in the vicinity of an open flame.
- Do not use or store below ground level. Leaked gas will accumulate at a low level.
- The storage must be well ventilated, preferably outside.
- Do not use any tools to open the tap.
- Check the hoses regularly and see if the cylinder is properly secured. If the hoses are damaged or show signs of wear, replace the hoses (use the correct quality hoses).
Note: Filling may be only permitted at and by authorized filling stations.