Double LPG Filling set LPG 2x Gas Tank 3/4 UNF connection 4m length pipe
For filling 2x LPG gas tank or 2x Gas bottle with a coupling for a 80% fill stop (3/4 UNF). Ideal for in your car, camper or caravan. LPG pipe length to be used up to a maximum of 4 meters (to be shortened as desired).
This filling set with outer filler can be connected to 2x gas tanks with a 80% fill stop with a 3/4 UNF connection, so that you can safely fill your gas bottles. (Only use gas bottles with 80% fill protection).
The filling connection is equipped as standard with the DISC filling coupling (France / Italy ...) and through the included Bayonet (Netherlands / UK ...) you can connect other filling adapters for other countries (See Accessories)
- Filling connection Type DISC + M10; Exit 8mm crimp coupling
- Bajonet fill adapter M10 + W21,8mm connection for other adapters
- Bracket for filling connection fixation
- 1 x Terminal coupling LPG pipe 8mm fitting (60 degrees angle)
- 1 x T-junction to split the pipe to both gas tanks / bootles
- 1 x Terminal coupling LPG pipe 3/4 UNF to connecto to 80% fil stop
- 4 Meter LPG pipe (to be shortened as desired)
- 6 x pipe bracket
Please note that in some countries (Italy and a number of former Eastern Block countries) selfservice LPG refueling is not permitted. This may only be done by the authorized personnel at the gas station. Ask for the rules of each country where you want to refuel.
General safety advice for LPG:
- Always keep the gas bottle upright.
- Do not drop the gas bottle from your vehicle as it may damage the bottle or the couplings.
- Do not store the gas bottle in the vicinity of an open flame.
- Do not use or store below ground level. Leaked gas will accumulate at a low level.
- The storage must be well ventilated, preferably outside.
- Do not use any tools to open the tap.
- Check the hoses regularly and see if the cylinder is properly secured. If the hoses are damaged or show signs of wear, replace the hoses (use the correct quality hoses).
Note: Filling may be only permitted at and by authorized filling stations.