your content here
Standard including matching Multivale and High pressure Hose to connect to pressure regulator (KLF-connection)
CHOOSE THE OPTION:
- With or without Mounting frame & Straps
Beoordelingen en recensies
|Application:||Suitable for in and under the car|
|Characteristic||Multivale Externally at 0 Degrees|
|Attention!||Have this Product installed by an authorized specialist!|
|Note:||Gas Tight Housing is necessary when tank is fitted inside the vehicle. It's not required when tank is fitted outside in the open air.|
|Recommendation:||If the tank is fitted underneath the car, apply an undercoating to protect the tank and have a longer lifespan.|
For motorhome, Camper, caravan, food truck, boat or even road construction, with this gas tank, your gas supply is cheap, safe!
The pressure regulator can be connected directly to the supplied high-pressure hose. (KLF connection)
Withdrawal: Gaseous LPG (Vapour)
Gross Capacity: 142L (114L effectively)
Mountin position multivalve: 30°
Approval: EU 67R-01
All components are ECE 67R approved and thus meet the highest European quality standards for gas applications in the automotive sector.
This product contains the following parts:
- Multivalve with 80% filling stop
- GOK High pressure hose with G.12 KLF connection
- Tank certificate
The multivalve vapor tank can be filled by means of an 8mm pipe (copper or plastic). An LPG filling point with 8 mm oulet is then used to connect the 8mm pipe. There are different types of LPG filling connections; Straight / Angular / Flat / Housing Box / Mini etc. depending on how you want to position the filling connection on the vehicle.
At the bottom of this page you will find a number of possible ACCESSORIES for this reason.
Optional at extra cost:
- Fixing frame with straps (see options)
- Plastic LPG filler pipe incl. Couplings (see Accessories)
- Visual fuel gauge (Level Sensor) on the multivalve (see Accessories)
- Gas-tight multivalve housing (see Accessories) (Important! It is not possible to use with the GOK high-pressure hose supplied with the tank. It is only suitable for its use with alternative pipes, such as copper or flexible pipes.)
The tank is not suitable for operation while driving.
The photo is exemplary and can show a tank in a different size - you always get the size you ordered!
More downloads available at the bottom of this page