18.2L Refillable composite LPG OPD gas bottle with 80% valve filling stop
This refillable light weight plastic LPG gas bottle is ideal for use in all kinds of applications of gaseous LPG. The composite material (plastic) ensures that the bottle is rust-free and suitable for permanent outdoor living. Its high quality makes it certified for 10 years!
Due to the low empty weight of only 4.25 kg, the gas cylinder is particularly suitable as a mobile storage of LPG for use in various craftsmanship, construction work and camping and leisure activities, etc. (Boats, Campers and Caravans, BBQ, Pation heating, etc. Burners)
The semi-translucent gas bottle shows you how much gas is left.
Thanks to the OPD valve (Overfill Protection Device), no more than 80% can be filled. This guarantees safety.
IMPORTANT: The cylinder is filled with compressed air. Empty the
cylinder before the first filling.
Optional at extra cost:
Shell - Direct Fill adapter (W21,8 internal thread for other adapters) (see all images):
LPG-Filling set for gas bottles Gasfles - 3m hose (see all images):
This allows you to fill the gas bottle without removing the tank from the vehicle. You can directly fill the tank through an extrene connection and a pipe.
Also find adapters for other countries below at accessoires
- Maximum 80% filling, the filling automatically stops at 80& fillint rate.
- Non-return valve that allows the tank to be filled during filling will ensure that the LPG will not flow back out of the bottle when disconnected.
- Overpressure safety: If the pressure would exceed the maximum pressure, the overpressure valve will open and release some pressure to reduce the pressure in the tank.
Test have proven that the tank will not explode when in fire. It will release gas by the overpressure valve in a controlled manner.
Water capacity (l)
Empty weight (kg)
Inlet & Exit
EN15252: G.12 (with rubber seat) = W21.8 x 1/14 (M22) Left thread (SHELL)
with ODP-valve max 80% filling.
Certifications / approvals
1. Close the tank valve.
2. Mount the filling adapter or the filler hose on the tank. (If necessary, first dismantle the supply pipe if present.)
3. Connect the filling gun to the filling coupling.
4. Open the tank valve again.
5. Fill the tank with the desired amount.
6. Close the tank valve after refueling.
7. Disconnect the filling gun and the filling line / filling coupling piece.
8. Reconnect the gas withdrawal pipe to the tank.
Please note that in some countries (Italy and a number of former Eastern Block countries) selfservice LPG refueling is not permitted. This may only be done by the authorized personnel at the gas station. Ask for the rules of each country where you want to refuel.
General safety advice for LPG:
- Always keep the gas bottle upright.
- Do not drop the gas bottle from your vehicle as it may damage the bottle or the couplings.
- Do not store the gas bottle in the vicinity of an open flame.
- Do not use or store below ground level. Leaked gas will accumulate at a low level.
- The storage must be well ventilated, preferably outside.
- Do not use any tools to open the tap.
- Check the hoses regularly and see if the cylinder is properly secured. If the hoses are damaged or show signs of wear, replace the hoses (use the correct quality hoses).
Note: Filling may be only permitted at and by authorized filling stations.