24.5L MV Refillable composite LPG gas bottle Multivalve 80% filling stop
This refillable light weight plastic LPG gas bottle is ideal for use in all kinds of applications of gaseous LPG. The composite material (plastic) ensures that the bottle is suitable for permanent outdoor living. It's robust, rust-free and has a 10 year approval!
Thanks to the use of a Multivalve, the tank has separate connections for both filling and withdrawal. So you can leave the optional gas filter and pressure regulator connected to the gas bottle during filling.
Due to the low empty weight of only 5.9kg, the gas cylinder is particularly suitable as a mobile storage of LPG for use in various craftsmanship, construction work and camping and leisure activities, etc. (Boats, Campers and Caravans, BBQ, Pation heating, etc. Burners)
The semi-translucent gas bottle shows you how much gas is left. The tank also has a level measurement gauge.
Thanks to the MultiValve, no more than 80% can be filled. This guarantees safety. And there is a separate withdrawal connection (G.12 SHELL) with a manual shut-off valve.
IMPORTANT: The cylinder is filled with compressed air. Empty the
cylinder before the first filling.
Optional at extra cost:
Direct Filling Bayonet (with 3/8NPT x 36 thread for direct connection to the Multivalve and internal W21,8 thread to connect filling adapters for other countries):
LPG External Filling set for LPG-tanks with 3m plastic pipe :
This allows you to fill the gas bottle without removing the tank from the vehicle. You can directly fill the tank through an extrene connection and a pipe.
Also find adapters for other countries below at accessoires
- Maximum 80% filling, the filling automatically stops at 80& fillint rate.
- Non-return valve that allows the tank to be filled during filling will ensure that the LPG will not flow back out of the bottle when disconnected.
- Overpressure safety: If the pressure would exceed the maximum pressure, the overpressure valve will open and release some pressure to reduce the pressure in the tank.
Test have proven that the tank will not explode when in fire. It will release gas by the overpressure valve in a controlled manner.
Water capacity (l)
Empty weight (kg)
Angular connection with 3/4UNF (19mm).
max 80% filling stop and non return valve.
Multivalve inlet (3/8NPT x 36 thread)
|EN15252: G.12 (with rubber seat) = W21.8 x 1/14 (M22) Left thread (SHELL)|
Certifications / approvals
Please note that in some countries (Italy and a number of former Eastern Block countries) selfservice LPG refueling is not permitted. This may only be done by the authorized personnel at the gas station. Ask for the rules of each country where you want to refuel.
General safety advice for LPG:
- Always keep the gas bottle upright.
- Do not drop the gas bottle from your vehicle as it may damage the bottle or the couplings.
- Do not store the gas bottle in the vicinity of an open flame.
- Do not use or store below ground level. Leaked gas will accumulate at a low level.
- The storage must be well ventilated, preferably outside.
- Do not use any tools to open the tap.
- Check the hoses regularly and see if the cylinder is properly secured. If the hoses are damaged or show signs of wear, replace the hoses (use the correct quality hoses).
Note: Filling may be only permitted at and by authorized filling stations.