your content here
This refillable light weight plastic LPG gas bottle is ideal for use in all kinds of applications of gaseous LPG. The composite material (plastic) ensures that the bottle is rust-free and suitable for permanent outdoor living. Its high quality makes it certified for 10 years!
Due to the low empty weight of only 5.2kg, the gas cylinder is particularly suitable as a mobile storage of LPG for use in various craftsmanship, construction work and camping and leisure activities, etc. (Boats, Campers and Caravans, BBQ, Pation heating, etc. Burners)
The semi-translucent gas bottle shows you how much gas is left.
This gas bottle has NO 80% filling stop, and therefore can only be refilled by authorised filling stations.
IMPORTANT: The cylinder is filled with compressed air. Empty the
cylinder before the first filling.
Test have proven that the tank will not explode when in fire. It will release gas by the overpressure valve in a controlled manner.
Capacity LPG (kg)
Water capacity (l)
Empty weight (kg)
Inlet & Exit
|EN15252: G.12 (with rubber seat) = W21.8 x 1/14 (M22) Left thread (SHELL)|
Certifications / approvals
General safety advice for LPG:
- Always keep the gas bottle upright.
- Do not drop the gas bottle from your vehicle as it may damage the bottle or the couplings.
- Do not store the gas bottle in the vicinity of an open flame.
- Do not use or store below ground level. Leaked gas will accumulate at a low level.
- The storage must be well ventilated, preferably outside.
- Do not use any tools to open the tap.
- Check the hoses regularly and see if the cylinder is properly secured. If the hoses are damaged or show signs of wear, replace the hoses (use the correct quality hoses).
Note: Filling may be only permitted at and by authorized filling stations.